Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Ryan Hall Online! We are a service that provides our students with instructional videos streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected computers and other devices.
The Ryan Hall Online service is provided to you by:
Second Front Media, Ltd, a company based in the United Kingdom and registered in England under 9604983.
Registered Address: Mercury House, 19-21 Chapel Street, Marlow, Bucks, SL7 3HN, United Kingdom.
VAT reference: GB214 5256 32
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our service. As used in these Terms and Conditions, "Ryan Hall Online service", "our service" or "the service" means the service provided by Ryan Hall Online for watching videos, including all features and functionalities, website, and user interfaces, as well as all content and software associated with our service.
Courses and Paid Content
1. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions of paid content available from Us are accurate. We include a full course curriculum detailing every video lecture included in a course. You will be able to view any ‘preview’ videos in the course curriculum which are free to access. You will not be able to view any other of the course videos unless you have paid for a course, but you will be able to see the range of content via free access to Our site.
2. By viewing the free-to-access Ryan Hall Online videos you will know if your operating system, computer or device has the minimum standard of system requirements to view all the content offered under a paid course.
3. Lifetime access is deemed to be for as long as the site is operational, or the course content is made available to you by an alternative site or format. It is reasonable for you to expect access to the course content you have purchased for a five year period.
4. There is no cancellation option for the courses and we don’t offer pro rata refunds during the course of the plan period.
Provision of Paid Content
1. When you place an order for a course you will be required to expressly acknowledge that you wish the paid content to be available to you immediately by accepting these Terms and Conditions
2. By accessing (e.g. streaming) any of the paid content you will lose your legal right to cancel if you change your mind (the “cooling-off period”). You will be required to expressly acknowledge this by accepting these Terms and Conditions
3. In some circumstances we may need to suspend the provision of Paid Content (in full or part) for limited periods to fix technical problems or to make minor changes. If possible, we will inform you in advance if it is planned work, however there may be limited occasions where the site is unavailable for short periods as a result of circumstances beyond our control, such as server issues.
4. Please contact us at team&ryanhallonline.com if you discover any technical problem with accessing your course and cannot find a solution in our FAQ section.
1. Access to Our site and viewing any preview content is free of charge although member content is not free to access unless you have purchased a course providing member content.
2. It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access our Site.
3. Access to Our site is provided “as is”. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time for short periods, or for any period unless you have purchased a course containing paid for content, either for a set period of time or for lifetime access.
4. If you have paid for access to a course and we discontinue the site you will be provided with an alternative way of viewing your paid for content for any remaining period.
5. All content included on our site, (whether paid for or free content) and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to Us.
Changes to the Price or Service Plans
1. We may change the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our service plans will apply to new students only and not those with an active course taken out at a lhigher or lower price.
Ryan Hall Online Service
1. You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a member of the Ryan Hall Online service.
2. The Ryan Hall Online service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your Ryan Hall Online membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Ryan Hall Online service and view videos on a streaming-only basis. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances or to attempt to download any of the featured content.
3. You agree to use the Ryan Hall Online service, including all features and functionalities associated therewith, in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, or other restrictions on use of the service or content therein. You agree not to archive, download, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, offer for sale, or use (except as explicitly authorized in these Terms and Conditions) content and information contained on or obtained from or through the Ryan Hall Online service. You also agree not to: circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections in the Ryan Hall Online service; use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Ryan Hall Online service; decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Ryan Hall Online service; insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Ryan Hall service in any way; or, use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method. In addition, you agree not to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the Ryan Hall Online service, including any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs. We may terminate or restrict your use of our service if you violate these Terms and Conditions or are engaged in illegal or fraudulent use of the service.
4. The quality of the display of the streaming videos may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, internet browser and the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes to begin watching a video will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time and the configuration of your device.
Passwords & Account Access
1. The member who created the Ryan Hall Online account and whose Payment Method is charged (the "Account Owner") has access and control over the Ryan Hall Online account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should not reveal the password nor the Payment Method details (e.g., last four digits of their credit or debit card, or their email address) associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
2. You should be mindful of any communication requesting that you submit credit card or other account information. Providing your information in response to these types of communications can result in identity theft. Always access your sensitive account information by going directly to the Ryan Hall Online website and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication, even if it looks official. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, Ryan Hall Online or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
Third-Party Applications. You may encounter third party applications (including, without limitation, websites, widgets, software, or other software utilities) ("Applications") that interact with the Ryan Hall Online service. Your use of these Applications may be subject to third party Terms and Conditions or license terms.
Customer Support. If you need assistance with your account, please use the following contact email:
Please check our FAQ before emailing as it has the answers to a lot of standard questions about account management and viewing your content.
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and information provided by Customer Support or other portions of our website, these Terms and Conditions will control.
Survival. If any provision or provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Changes to Terms and Conditions. Ryan Hall Online may, from time to time, change these Terms and Conditions and will date them accordingly.
Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
Privacy and Cookies
1. Any and all personal information that We may collect will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights and Our obligations under that Act.
2. We may use that personal information to:
(i) Provide and administer your Account
(ii) Reply to any communications you send to us
(iii) Send to you important notices related to your membership
Links to Our Site
You may link to our site provided that you do so:
1. In a fair and legal manner
2. You do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists
3. You do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on Our site without Our express written permission; and
4. You do not do so in any way that is calculated to damage our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it
5. You may not link to any page other than the home page of Our site. Please contact us at [email protected] for more information
6. You may not link to Our site from any other site the content of which contains material that is:
-obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory
-promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity
-discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
-intended or otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person
-calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person
-intended or is otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy
-misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive
-implies any sort of affiliation with us where none exists
-infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademarks and database rights) of any other party; or
-made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
Links to Other Sites
Links to other sites may be included on Our site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
1. Nothing on Our site constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only and specialist advice should always be taken before taking any action on the basis of any information provided on our site.
2. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are fit to attempt any of the techniques shown in the tutorials. You will take responsibility for all risks of injury to your person or property. To the extent permitted by law, Ryan Hall Online disclaim any and all liability in connection with your attempting any of the techniques shown and advice given by the instructors filmed. If you are in any doubt, consult your doctor before attempting any of the techniques shown, in particular if you aware that you have a pre-existing medical condition or history of chest pain, knee, ankle, wrist, shoulder, joint, spinal or neck injury.
3. Insofar as it is permitted by law, We make no representation, warranty or guarantee that Our site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure. For more details concerning your rights as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
1. Our site is intended for non-commercial use only. If you are a business user We accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation, business interruption, business or revenue, or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Viruses and Malware
1. We exercise all reasonable care and skill to ensure that Our site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
2. You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware and other internet security risks.
Last Updated 17th January 2020
Add text to your page